Creative Director APPLY NOW
As our Creative Director, you will be responsible for overseeing the design layout and visual impact of marketing materials and/or publications. You will be responsible for building, leading, and reviewing work of the creative team in production of all web, print, and digital marketing collateral. Your duties include meeting with company executives to determine visual needs for advertisements and coordinating with freelance professionals and others on your creative team to complete projects.
- Planning and overseeing the development of company advertising and social media posts
- Curate reviews and coordinate video testimonials for use in paid ads
- Heading brand campaigns, including submitting ideas for projects and overseeing the development of all creative content
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape
- Supervising all work completed by the creative team/ freelancers
- Working closely with executives and creative leaders to set project deadlines and content goals
- Presenting project information, including deadlines and budgets, to executive team
- 3+ years of related experience
- Experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns
- Understanding of and experience in creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, etc.
- Proven experience with concept development
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Degree in marketing, graphic design or business preferred
- Prior experience with copywriting, design, or production preferred
- Prior project management experience, with a focus on creative preferred
ABOUT PROJECT SOLAR
Project Solar is the lowest price solar in America - and not by a small amount! We've literally cut the national average solar cost in half. Project Solar is an e-commerce/tech platform that is disrupting the solar market as we know it. By becoming the most innovative and SaaS driven company in the industry, Project Solar will alleviate the US from over-priced solar and help solar adoption grow from 3% to 30% by 2030. Learn more about our story here.
Project Solar Inc is an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws. We are a drug-free environment. We don’t conduct pre-employment drug screening; however, we do conduct random drug testing on site.|||Lehi, UT|||||||||g3v4biyw3zzWS25D|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false