Billing Specialist APPLY NOW
The Billing Specialist will report directly to the our Head of Billing manager and will assist in the day-to-day responsibilities pertaining to customer billing, contract-filing, and install scheduling.
We are looking for candidates with 1-2 years of experience prepared to work well in a fast-pace and ever-evolving environment.
- Action one-time and recurring billing duties across multiple systems
- Analyze and validate customer, product, and pricing data for completeness and accuracy
- Validate and confirm solar system production against guaranteed output
- Accurate and timely responses to requests from internal customers including accounting, sales, and support
- Work with Contract Reassignments to ensure correct billing of home buyers and sellers
- Ensure sales tax, fees, and other miscellaneous charges are correctly applied to invoices
- Prepare reconciliations of billable accounts to assure quality standards are consistently met
- Special projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience in Finance and/or Operations role preferred
- Previous experience with data validation and analysis preferred
- Advanced Excel skills preferred
- SQL ability preferred
- Comfortability learning new software/tools with minimal supervision
- Professional written and verbal communication skills required
Self-starter; ability to learn, collaborate and take initiative are imperative
About Project Solar/ Working With Us
Project Solar is the lowest price solar in America... and not by a small amount. We've literally cut the national average solar cost in half. This has led to rapid growth and a fair share of angry competitors. We are a startup working in a fast pace, high intensity environment. Learn more about our story here.
Project Solar Inc is an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws. We are a drug-free environment. We don’t conduct pre-employment drug screening; however, we do conduct random drug testing on site.