Customer Onboarding Specialist APPLY NOW
Every Project Solar customer is paired with a dedicated account manager. The account manager is responsible for taking the customer through the various steps of a solar project, i.e.
- collecting photos of the customers house/electrical panel
- consulting the customer on design and panel layout
- consulting with customer about ROI optimization and financing options
- researching and filing for city and utility permits
- billing and equipment ordering
- Willing to talk to customers on the phone
- Problem solver - each city/utility company and their solar application requirements are different. You will need to quickly review the requirements online, and if not available, pick up the phone and contact the city to figure it out. If this intimidates you, do not apply.
- Proficient with email and google docs/apps.
About Project Solar/ Working With Us
Project Solar is the lowest price solar in America... and not by a small amount. We've literally cut the national average solar cost in half. This has led to rapid growth and a fair share of angry competitors. We are a startup working in a fast pace, high intensity environment. Learn more about our story here.
Project Solar Inc is an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws. We are a drug-free environment. We don’t conduct pre-employment drug screening; however, we do conduct random drug testing on site.|||Lehi, UT|||||||||hZaMXaEoSE0tESKH|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range|||15|||15|||20|||true